CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My daughter's car broke down on the freeway and the Triple AAA tow truck driver suggested Vince's Automotive. I dealt with Edward on the phone and he gave me a update on my car almost immediately. I had put a new transmission in two years ago and it was out of warranty four months ago. He told me that his shop would honor the warranty even though the warranty was expired and that the shop that put the transmission in should too Armed with that information I talked to my previous mechanic and we worked out a deal. Edward is an honest guy, I was surprised that he wasn't the owner of the shop! He is one of a kind and I will be taking all four of our cars there as ling as he is there. This guy is one in a million! He even handed the towing service so I didn't have to come in. You don't get customer service like this anymore.